Peter Simon’s Blog is a new PPM blog from the Managing Partner of Lucidus Consulting. How new? The month this profile went live was the same month Peter inaugurated it.
It’s a welcome addition, as Peter’s experience lends itself to a solid first-hand relevance for PPM know-how. Consider his credentials:
- 30 years of project management experience
- Contracting experience from his planning engineer days
- Expanded his clientele to oil companies
- Original founder of PM Professional in 1985 (now merged with The Projects Group, known as Aikona)
- Consulted, trained for major international companies
- Visiting Fellow at Cranfield School of Management
It’s a strong background, one the PPM Community needs. Peter is happy to oblige, as his first month has seen a regular dose with daily posts.
“My blog is filled with musings on current project and programme management practice,” he says. “I have lots of experience and lots of things to say to anyone in project and programme management.”
Though Peter has published but nine posts – making him reluctant to choose favourites thus far – his premiere post may be a symbolic signal of his effect on the PPM blogosphere. This post featured an attention-grabbing header that managed that allow him to write about resistance to change and company entrenchment.
You can monitor Peter Simon’s Blog and Peter’s work on Twitter @LucidRus
If you enjoy Peter Simon’s Blog, leave a comment and share your thoughts with others. Leave a ranking feedback, too.